Nimbus has used its technology to identify targets where its insights
are potentially transformational.
To accomplish this, Nimbus undertook a 12-month pilot collaboration with
Schrödinger to screen several hundred ‘hot targets’ in the industry pipeline
before identifying the subset where these technologies offered a compelling
path to new, differentiated chemical matter. These sought-after targets cover a broad range of
therapeutic areas with high unmet medical need that have historically defied
traditional chemistry approaches.
The lead discovery programs target IRAK4 and ACC.
- Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 4 (IRAK4)
- IRAK4 is an idiosyncratic kinase where selectivity and cellular potency has been very challenging to achieve.More...
- Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase (ACC)
- ACC is a critical enzyme that controls the synthesis and burning of fat. More...
- Tyrosine Kinase 2 (Tyk2)
- Tyk2 is a kinase that mediates important cytokine inflammatory signals. More...
- Undisclosed Target for Lysosomal Storage Disorders (LSDs) – Shire Collaboration
- Many LSDs remain untreated because of challenges in creating drugs that can effectively reach the disease site. More...
- Other Targets
- Nimbus has exclusive access to an evergreen list of 20 targets.More...
- Nimbus seeks to partner its programs with larger pharmaceutical companies early in the development process.More...